CHARTERED FINANCIAL PLANNERS
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU, THE CLIENT?
To put this professional standard into the context of other areas that you may be familiar with, the Chartered status is the equivalent to:
- Receiving a doctorate from Cambridge University
- Winning an Olympic gold medal
- Holding the position of conductor within the London Symphony Orchestra
ALL OF THESE INSTITUTIONS HAVE THREE THINGS IN COMMON:
1. COMPETENCE - Master and maintain the highest level of competence within their chosen field
2. KNOWLEDGE - Maintain the highest level through performance and yearly testing
3. ETHICS - Uphold the highest level of ethical standards
When brought back into the context of financial planning, Chartered status recognises that the firm operates to the highest professional standards in relation to its peers.
Our advisers, along with the Olympians, Academics and Musicians, have an unwavering desire to master their craft and achieve the best outcomes.
By choosing a Chartered IFA firm, you will be receiving advice from a company operating at the highest standard that can be achieved. To plan your financial future with industry leading professionals, please contact us today.