This service is suitable for people:
- With investments worth less than £50,000 or who are often just beginning to save for the future
- Younger clients who cannot yet afford to save but want to protect themselves and their loved ones
- Who require one off transactional advice normally to recommend a specific product for example:
- Regular premium pension
- Small pension transfer
- Purchase the most competitive annuity to arrange retirement income
- Life cover
- Income Protection
- Critical Illness Cover
- Who do not require a diarised ongoing review service but wish to establish a relationship with an adviser that they can contact when and if they need advice again in the future.
What does the service provide?
- A full review of your circumstances in order to make specific and suitable recommendations
- Transactional advice without a pro-active on-going review service
- A full summary of the research we have conducted such that you can see that the product recommended is indeed the most competitive in the market place
What we expect from you:
- Full open and honest communication such that we can provide you with our best advice at a specific point in time
What do we charge for the Standard service?
- For this level of service we charge an initial fee based on a percentage of monies invested. We charge a fee of 1% to 3.5% of monies invested.
- Where we are arranging protection (e.g. life cover, critical illness cover or income protection) we are remunerated by way of commission from the provider
- We often however, agree a fee where it is in your best interests. For example in relation to investment products such as pensions
- We rarely charge on-going fees as our advice is a one off transaction and we are not providing a pro-active on-going review service
- If you contact us for further advice in the future, remuneration will be discussed and agreed at that time