This service is suitable for people:
This service is focused on providing advice where clients do not require a diarised ongoing review but do wish to establish a relationship with an adviser that they can contact when and if they need advice again in the future.
Designed for people with investments less than £50,000 or clients who wish to protect themselves or their loved ones.
What does the service provide?
What we expect from you:
Full open and honest communication such that we can provide you with our best advice at a specific point in time
What do we charge for the standard service?
- For this level of service we charge an initial fee based on a percentage of monies invested. We charge a fee of 1% to 3.5% of monies invested.
- Where we are arranging protection (e.g. life cover, critical illness cover or income protection) we are remunerated by way of commission from the provider
- We often however, agree a fee where it is in your best interests. For example in relation to investment products such as pensions
- We rarely charge on-going fees as our advice is a one off transaction and we are not providing a pro-active on-going review service
- If you contact us for further advice in the future, remuneration will be discussed and agreed at that time.
- VAT may be payable